MSPrebiotic® Baba Ganoush
- 1 Italian Eggplant
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
- ½ tsp Smoked Paprika
- 4 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes serves 4 servings (1 cup per serving).
- Preheat oven broiler to high.
- Slice eggplant into 2cm thick rounds and toss with 2 tbsp. olive oil and 1 tsp salt.
- Spread eggplant slices out on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Cook the eggplant slices under the oven broiler for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until well browned.
- Remove eggplant from oven, place in a mixing bowl and cover with aluminum foil.
- Let sit for 10 minutes to steam.
- Once cool enough to handle remove the peel from the eggplant slices and chill for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled combine the eggplant with the remaining ingredients in a food processer and mix until smooth, 2-3 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with additional smoked paprika and olive oil if desired.
- Serve with toasted pita chips or use as a spread in a vegetable wrap.