MSPrebiotic® Turmeric Ginger Milk Tea
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 5 cups Milk, 2%
- 1 Cinnamon Stick
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger, Julienne
- 4 tsp Honey
- 4 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes (plus chill time) serves 4 servings (1 cup per serving).
- Pour milk into a sauce pot, add ginger, cinnamon stick, honey and turmeric powder.
- Heat the milk on medium-medium low. When just about to simmer, remove and transfer into a bowl. Do not boil the mixture, as it will separate, heat lightly to extract the flavors.
- Let the mixture sit in fridge overnight or until cold.
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth or fine strainer.
- Mix MSPrebiotic and top with a few ice cubes. Garnish with ground cinnamon or shaved chocolate.
Wonderful drink for fall, use almond milk and sugar to make it low FODMAP