MSPrebiotic® Vanilla Panna Cotta
Make this creamy and delicious taste of Italy with our easy-to-follow recipe!
- 1 tbsp Powdered gelatin/ 3 gelatin sheets
- 2 tbsp Cold water
- 2 cups Milk 2%
- 1 cup Half and half cream
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp MSPrebiotic®
- If using powdered gelatin, sprinkle gelatin over measured water and let stand for 1 minute to soften.
- If using gelatin sheets, bloom gelatin in any amount of cold water for about 5 minutes. When about to use gelatin sheets, press out all the water from the gelatin before putting in the milk mixture
- In a large saucepan, bring cream, half and half, sugar and vanilla to a low simmer until sugar is dissolved and well combined.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in gelatin. Making sure the temperature of the mixture is below 60°C before adding MSPrebiotic to the mixture.
- Divide mixture into ramekins and cool to room temperature. Chill ramekins covered for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Dip ramekins, one at a time into a bowl of hot water for 3 seconds. Run a thin knife around the edge of each ramekin and invert ramekins onto center of a plate. Alternatively, you can serve it straight from the ramekins, if desired.