MSPrebiotic® White Bean Salad with Smokey Tomato Vinaigrette
- 3 Tbsp Italian Parsley, Chopped
- 5 Roma Tomatoes, Diced
- 1½ cups Green Pepper, Diced
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Sea Salt
- 2 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2 cups (1 can) White Kidney Beans, Drained
- 4 tsp MSPrebiotic®
Takes serves 4 servings (1 cup per serving).
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat, once hot add the olive oil.
- Carefully place the diced tomatoes in the hot pan and evenly distribute them so the tomato pieces are not crowded together. Ensure you are using a large enough pan so that the tomatoes are in a single layer.
- Once in the pan let the tomatoes cook without stirring, so the water evaporates and the tomatoes begin to caramelize. Once the edges of the tomatoes appear brown, remove the pan from the heat and scrape the tomatoes into a bowl.
- Let the tomatoes cool to room temperature in the bowl, about 10 minutes.
- Once cool, gently stir in the white wine vinegar, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, olive oil, and MSPrebiotic.
- Add the rinsed kidney beans, green pepper, and parsley to the vinaigrette.
- Toss well to combine and divide into 4 portions.